Inclusive Giving

If you would like to give to an area other than the ones listed, select 'Other' from the drop-down menu and type in the box below where you would like your gift to be directed to. 

If you are using a company credit card to complete this transaction, for tax purposes please be sure to provide the requested information in the question following the "Billing Address" section. You will be emailed a copy of your receipt, including tax-deduction information. Please forward this receipt to your company's appropriate personnel for tax purposes. 


Can I donate for my company using a company credit card?

Yes! However, in order to ensure that we maintain appropriate tax data, you must indicate that you are using a company credit card and provide the name of the company that should receive tax information. You can do this in the question that follows the "Billing Address" section. Please note that the tax receipt emailed following this transaction should be forwarded to your company's appropriate personnel and cannot be used for personal tax benefit.


Can I make a donation using my personal card for my company who will reimburse me later, and have the company claim the donation and tax-deduction?

No. Unfortunately, we can only provide legal credit to the individual or entity that makes payment at the time of this transaction.


Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes! Gifts are made through the University Foundation at Sacramento State, a 501(c)(3) organization. Your generous contributions to Sacramento State are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please consult with your tax attorney or financial advisor to determine if your gift is tax-deductible.

The federal Tax-ID number for the University Foundation at Sacramento State is 94-3001359.


Can I give to more than one fund?

Yes! Click on the "Add a Gift to this Donation" button, which is located underneath the "Fund Designation".


Will I receive a tax receipt letter for my gift?

Yes. After your gift is processed, you will receive an emailed tax receipt for your records. If you do not see your receipt, please check your spam or junk folders.


Is there a minimum donation amount?

Yes, the minimum donation amount is $5.


When will my card be charged?

Your credit or debit card will be charged immediately upon finalizing your online gift transaction.


Are there other ways I can give?

Sacramento State accepts check/cash contributions. If you prefer to give this way, please notify our office so that we can update our Giving page and give you recognition on the Donor Wall if you would like. Click here for more details. 

Employees can set-up a payroll deduction by filling out this form.

For other ways to give, please click here.


Who should I contact if I have a question related to my gift?

For general questions related to Swarmfunding, please email Thank you!


Our Crowdfunding Groups