Through the President's Circle, you can help equip our students to flourish, not just survive, in our ever-changing world.
Sacramento State students have risen to the challenges created by an unprecedented year. Hornet creativity, virtual learning, and isolation have led to innovation and determination. While our students are finding ways to advance their academic goals in the face of adversity, they are also facing uncertainty when it comes to their basic needs. An unexpected financial emergency could mean that a student must choose between their education and their daily survival.
The President's Circle is a very special circle of donors who have a direct and immediate impact by supporting our students through the ASI Food Pantry, the Seth Nelsen Student Emergency Grant Fund, Emergency Housing, future Study Abroad travel grants, and other emerging needs. Below are last year's programmatic impacts and, based on the year-to-date numbers and the pandemic-related challenges facing our students, the need is projected to increase.
- Fed over 13,000 people, which included students and their children/family
- Aided over 55 students experiencing a need to cover emergency expenses, including medical bills and transportation obstacles
- Provide temporary housing to 20 students (and their children)
- Equipped 15 students with a global mindset through study abroad assistance
Select your level of impact and join today!
- Platinum Circle: $10,000+
- Gold Circle: $5,000
- Silver Circle: $2,500
- Bronze Circle: $1,500
To show our appreciation for your commitment to our students and their future, President Circle members will be invited to special events, as well as receive exclusive communications throughout the year.
For questions about the President's Circle, please contact Theresa Holden: Email: email@example.com / Phone: (916) 534-3244
* Annual membership at the levels noted above may be held by an individual, jointly by a couple, or by a foundation or corporation.
To give by mail, make checks payable to: The University Foundation at Sacramento State. Please use the mailing address:
Sacramento State | Development Office | 6000 J Street MS 6030 | Sacramento | CA | 95819