Student Emergency Housing
- The Student Emergency Housing Fund exists to provide temporary housing for students finding themselves in sudden need. In addition to helping alleviate the burden and impact of homelessness, we help find permanent housing solutions.
Last year we made strides because of the generosity of people like you!
- We assisted 20 students with housing crises
- 85% of participating students remained enrolled
- 15% of students were assisted with transition plans to ensure their highest safety
There is still more work ahead
- There is a higher demand for emergency housing than we are able to provide. Your donation will help us address this growing need so that, one day, student homelessness will be a thing of the past.
Other basic needs initiatives
- Click here to learn more about the ASI Food Pantry
- Click here to learn more about the Student Emergency Grant Fund
- Sac State C.A.R.E.S. is a fund that supports these three basic needs programs. This fund allows us to allocate funding to these programs according to the greatest need.
- You can support one, two, or all three. Split your contribution at check-out.
Give in honor of a loved one and we'll send them a holiday card!
- Did you know that many people prefer to have a gift made in their honor than receive a present? It's true!
- Check two items off your holiday "To Do" list by giving today!