Student Emergency Grant
- The Seth Nelsen Student Emergency Grant Fund exists to support students experiencing a situational financial burden that may impact their ability to remain enrolled. Emergency situations included: medical bills, transportation issues, rent assistance, and replacement of required school supplies like text books.
Last year we made strides because of the generosity of people like you!
- We assisted 55 students with emergency expenses
- 100% of participating students remained enrolled
There is still more work ahead
- With the rising cost of living, requests are expected to increase. Your donation can help ensure that, one day, we can overcome all of life's challenges together.
Other basic needs initiatives
- Click here to learn more about Student Emergency Housing
- Click here to learn more about the ASI Food Pantry
- Sac State C.A.R.E.S. is a fund that supports these three basic needs programs. This fund allows us to allocate funding to these programs according to the greatest need.
- You can support one, two, or all three. Split your contribution at check-out.
Give in honor of a loved one and we'll send them a holiday card!
- Did you know that many people prefer to have a gift made in their honor than receive a present? It's true!
- Check two items off your holiday "To Do" list by giving today!